Sunday 29 May 2016

Lip Swatches!! Ofra cosmetics



Hello guys,

Yes, its lip swatch time. Now I know how it feels to try on so many lip products on your lips, luckily it was only three. I have kept my eye out on this American brand called Ofra Cosmetics for ages now. Ever since I came across Kathleen Lights and Manny MUA on Youtube who have done collaborations with this brand, you know I had to get my hands on them.

I made a order a few weeks ago because I really wanted to try them out. They retail for $19.90 which is about £13.61 you also get 30% off when you use any affiliate code I used 'trendmood', but Manny and Kathleen have codes too. It really is affordable for anyone who is looking for a bargain on liquid lipsticks.

I ordered three liquid lipsticks, they all came up to £28.58 ($41.79) plus a delivery charge $14.95. All together for £40.75 ($56.74) I was so pleased I did not have to pay a custom fee, that happens sometimes when you order from the US to the UK. But not this time.

Let me warn you I was having a fun time trying these liquid lipsticks on.


The first one is in the shade Havana Nights the collab with Kathleen lights. It's such a beautiful burgundy shade, just what I love. They all glide on so well and smell like butter frost icing (yum!!).











Next one up is Miami Fever collab with Kathleen Lights. This colour is definitely a summer or holiday shade. I Love that orange/terracotta colour it's so pretty. I've seen it on so many complexion's and it looks different on everyone.






Last one up is Charmed. The name says it all, this one is the Manny MUA collab. He said that the name was inspired by the TV show Charmed. I used to love watching Charmed.

















I think this colour would suit so many complexion's, it's a lovely pink nude dusty mauve. It's the 
perfect everyday colour whether your a student, at work or causal or a glam day.


Honestly, these liquid lipsticks are so comfortable to wear and so worth purchasing. I am so glad I got to try them out and especially the collaboration ones. Just to let you know they do have a bit of transfer (I have no problem with a little bit of transfer), but the best thing is they are so pigmented that they last for hours on your lips without crumbling or flaking off.

They contain antioxidants and vitamin E as well and are so smooth. I actually love them all I can't decide which one is my favourite, thanks Ofra. Well at least I know I will be repurchasing some more of these again.

Click here if you want to try them out.

You need to try them out they're incredible.

Follow me:  Bloglovin/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest 

Xoxo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig