Monday 14 March 2016

Pink is the new black


Come on, who doesn't like pink... I haven't done a makeup look like this before and thought why not post a makeup look using new products, plus products I didn't agree with before but absolutely love now. 

Pink is one of my favourite colours and I have never done a inspiration look like this before. A youtuber named 'Thatgirlshaexo' did this eye look, but I changed the lip colour and a few other things. Everything will be listed below the images, enjoy guys!!! xoxo


    Primer: The Body Shop 'matte it' primer
Eyeshadow: Self-made palette Anastasia Beverly Hills  (Butterly, hot n cold, hot chocolate, treasury middle lower lash line and inner corner)
Marks and Spencer's eyeshadow duo in Sandblast  (used blast for the base)
Eyeliner: Maybelline gel liner and khol liner, Loreal superliner (perfect slim/superstar)
Mascara: Its cosmetics Hello Lashes


Foundation: Ex1 foundation F500 and Relvon nearly naked Caramel.
Concealer: Collection perfection in Dark 4
Pressed powder: Maybelline fit me press in Coconut 
Highlight: Becca Shimmering Perfector poured Moonstone (trying out for the first and it's amazing)
Contour/bronzer: Keyvn Aucoin The matte bronzing veil in Dessert Nights (Amazeballs!!)
Brows: A little bit off Mac spiked pencil and maybelline gel liner (wiped off a bit cause it was too intense)

Lips: Mac lipliner in nightmoth and YSL lipstick Fushia in rage. 

I bought this lipstick online about a year ago and did not like it because it was too sheer. But once I tried it on again a few days ago with the lipliner it blew me away and I love it now.

Lipstick alternatives: Rimmel lipstick in shade 20
Or Relvon lip butter in lollipop (075)

Brushes used:
Real Technique's: Miracle complexion Sponge
Duo fibre contour brush and eyeshadow brush
Stippling brush
Body Shop Slanted brush
Elf eyeshadow C brush
Elf small contour brush (blend colours on the eyes)

Products I have been indulging in to too take my make-up off: Garnier micellar cleansing water dry combination 
Simple cleansing wipes 
Also been loving bioderma makeup remover solution too. 😉😍
Tips: Buy travel size ones just incase you don't like them. 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig