Friday 17 July 2020

ELF COSMETICS VS FENTY BEAUTY!


Hey guys,

Before I start go and check out another small black owned business Yeye Mi. They sell handmade African print bonnets, face masks and also other beauty favourites. 
Click here: Yeye Mi
Mentioned in my current video.

So how are we all doing? I am coming to terms with things gradually getting back to normal, but we still have a lot to fix over here in the UK and around the world. I wanted to try out the new beauty gem from Elf cosmetics from their new range the Retro paradise and compare to a Fenty Beauty product. Let's get ready because I will be testing the Retro paradise Body oil in golden hour against the Fenty Beauty Body Lava in Brown Sugar.

Watch video:


Verdict please... I have to say the Golden hour is absolutely incredible for a whooping £12. Its cruelty free, smells like a tropical paradise (passionfruit), perfect shine and shimmer. My only concern is the bottle is plastic and I know I won't be able to use it all the time. The body oil is very runny and liquidity, be careful not to over do it. I would love to do a wear test for 12 hours and give you all an update in a couple of weeks.
 
When it comes to preserving my products for a while (I have had the fenty for about 2 years) the Fenty Beauty wins. It smells like luxury and gives your body a perfect bronze glow making it look like you have had a glow from within or a tan to your shoulders, legs or body. The price for this is £46 considering its lasted me long its not bad. Only con is it can be feel sticky. However, make sure to apply to places on your body where needed because these type of products can transfer. Cruelty free to.

I recommend the brushes especially the Elf cosmetics body one. Super soft and only £10. Then the angled Fenty Beauty Kabuki brush pairs perfectly with the Body lava. Retailing for £26.

If you cannot deal with shimmer then these products I would not recommend. 

Ratings for both Golden hour and Brown Sugar 9.5/10.



Which one would you choose? Let me know 

You can purchase at Elfcosmetics.com 

Not Affiliated 

Xoxo
 


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig