Wednesday 11 May 2016

Let's focus on the eyes.



I've been anxiously waiting to put up a simple step by step eye look for you guys for a while now. I am planning to make another post on my everyday Make up routine, which should be up in a week or two. I will update you guys on social media.

Easy is not even the word for this, quick is more like it. It took 15/20 minutes to do this look, that's how simple it was. You guys may know or if you are new here I have an obsession with liquid lipsticks and I bought three brand new ones. I have used only two liquid lipsticks for this look, I hope you guys enjoy.

All products will be listed below, so if you want to recreate this look @bubbly_bobbie on Twitter or IG @spilltheteabobs_ .



Matte it Primer: The Body Shop
Last perfection Concealer Dark 4: Collection
Nearly naked shade Caramel: Revlon
Current favourite beauty sponge: B. Superdrug's (used damp sponge to blend foundation and concealer)
Fit me Pressed powder in Coconut I patted on with my fingers: Maybelline
My go to Intensive Moisturiser/Lip balm: Blistex

Before I put on the eyeshadow on the lids I like to put a primer on them or Concealer. It helps to keep the eyeshadow on longer and does not crease. I used my collection Concealer on the lids before starting. The first shade I used was a nude peachy colour from Marks and Spencer's in the shade peach (autograph colour, not available). You guys can use whatever eyeshadow you have similar to the ones I have.



I tap into the gold eye shadow (in the shade sand) on top of the peachy colour with my elf small contour brush.



For the crease I place above the brown shade (Blast another one from Marks and Spencer's not available) with a duo fibre eye blending brush to create some dimension and to make it pop. Blending is your best friend.
Top tip: Make sure to blend it in well.


I then tap on the lid the other gold shade to set it in place and create a warm effect.


Tip: You do not have to do this as I place the peachy colour back on top to make it a little brighter.

Gel Eyeliner : Maybelline
Slanted brush: The Body Shop
The inner corner with: L'Oreal perfect Slim liner.



In my water line I pencil in the MUA white khol liner (its only £1, what a steal). To be honest I haven't applied white liner for a while. I really liked how it made my eyes stand out. Under neath my water line I smudged the brown eyeshadow with the C brush from elf.



I was supposed to use the Soap and glory thick and fast Mascara but I forgot. Go ahead and use any Mascara.

Contour kit in Medium: Sleek
Duo fibre Contour brush: Real techniques
Highlight Champagne Pop: Becca/Jaclyn Hill
Duo fibre powder brush: Real Techniques
I used this on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, cupids bow, eyebrow bone and a little on sides of my forehead.


Finished off with the peach eyeshadow in inner corners of the eyes. Using duo fibre eye blending brush real techniques. I usually get my eyebrows threaded, but if I don't I grow them out and brush them into place like I have done here.



I decided to go for a bold deep red colour on my lips and a subtle pinky peachy nude (Terracotta). Liquid lipsticks: Adoring and Gemini.


The Balm lasting liquid lipstick: Adoring
Smells like After eights chocolate and has a nice minty tingle on the lips. Added bonus it's so comfortable to wear.



Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick: Gemini 
Smells like root beer and is so comfortable. (I have 8 different shades already, it has no transfer)



I am planning to do another blogpost near the end of this week. If you have any questions let me know in the comment section below. Also let me know what you would like to see next guys.





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig