Sunday 7 June 2020

Airbrush Bronzer- Charlotte Tilbury Review

Hello all,

Hope you enjoyed my previous post and looking forward to find out what other beauty products I have to share with you today. 

Before I start, I want to take the time to reflect on the recent events that have been taking place during this month and last. I know this has been an ongoing issue through history and it's painful to see things come to light. As many bloggers and influencers have been quiet on the subject of Black lives matter. I want to promote more about black businesses on my socials as well as my Youtube and please do voice your opinions, yes I want you to speak up. I will be doing so in my next posts and follow me on IG or Twitter @Spilltheteabobs_ or @Spilltheteabobs . 




I am seriously in love with this Bronzer guys. Took me a few years to find the right one for myself , but this Airbrush Bronzer is incredible. I can tell you which I forgot to mention in the video that the Airbrush Bronzer is used for the face and body (which is why the packaging is so massive). The Airbrush Bronzer lives up to the name of it giving you a flawless and sun-kissed finished look. Somehow it transform the way your makeup looks, especially when I used it on my skin. Now that I have had the Airbrush Bronzer for 2 weeks, I have fallen in love with not only the packaging but the formula too. Hopefully Charlotte brings out a smaller compact size one for our purse.

Just to let you know the first two ingredients are Talc and Mica, so you are aware. The description notes that you should 'Buff onto skin and blend with the airbrush for a natural looking sun-kissed finish'. Lasts up to 24 months. It comes in four shades being deep, tan, medium and fair. For reference I have shade Tan. Retails for £39 or $55. 

My only slight concern is the shade range is not that wide. For a brand to have loads different shades of foundations I was expecting a few more inclusive shades for the Bronzer. Maybe two shades in between Tan and Deep and another richer chocolate shade rather than just Deep. However, my experience with this Bronzer is absolutely positive. I 100% think you guys should try the Airbrush Bronzer out for yourself. Below I have linked the website. 

Close up shots below:








You can purchase using this link to get £20 off your first order when you spend over £100 or spend £49 to get free delivery (Delivery £2.95) : https://charlottetilbury.mention-me.com/m/ol/mg6ga-bobbie-briscoe


Not sponsored.

 
Xoxo


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig