Saturday 14 May 2016

New brushes...


As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to put two posts up this week. I recently ordered some new brushes from Beauty Bay. Let me just say I'm so impressed with my order, not only was it next day delivery but the brushes look and feel amazing, plus the packaging they sent me was so cute. I'm so excited to share this with you guys.

Now you must be wondering what brands did I get, well I have been waiting for ages to try out some Zoeva brushes and Morphe brushes. Youtubers and bloggers always rave on about how good these brushes are, so I decided to purchase some.

I will share some information about the Beauty Bay website. In order to get free delivery you have to spend over £15 and for free next day delivery spending over £40 and they have premium next day delivery spending over £70. They also ship worldwide too. Beauty Bay have a whole range of different brands you can choose from, which makes it handy if you don't want to spend a delivery fee on a certain brand your looking for. I know what that's like.

Click here if you want to purchase some goodies from this website. As usual everything will be listed below.



 Look how nice the packaging is.

  Without flash

With flash




Zoeva brushes : 90 Luxe Grand Powder Brush £22
129 Luxe Fan Brush £11
232 Luxe Classic Shade Brush £9

Morphe brush: M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush retails for £11.25

Overall the total was £53.25.

I have a good feeling they're going to be my favourite brushes.

Xoxo

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig