Wednesday 26 August 2020

Did you say Anti-theft bag? High Spirit London

 

Hello guys,

I love filling you all with the latest products out here and especially small businesses that we all can support. So in July I came across a few black owned businesses, particularly on black pound day. I stumbled across on social media a brand named High Spirit bags London. Now I watched a few video's and looked at their website and guess what I was completely sold. The main reason I was scrolling through their page is simply because I need a new bag and somehow their bags caught my eye.

If you are looking for a innovative rucksack or backpack then High Spirit London might be the place to shop at online. First off they ship internationally and its free delivery from what I have seen (although fast shipping with DHL express is £20). High Spirit London is an family business who have been around for 8 years now.

You're probably thinking which backpack would be most practical for your everyday or travelling trips? Well there are quite a few to choose from but the two that caught my eyes the most were the Midnight ostrich Anti-theft backpack and the New edition laptop backpack. You can also view more styles on the website. Click here

I purchased the Midnight ostrich Anti-theft backpack (It was £100 but now £120) which you will see in my video. Let me spare you the boring parts and let you know a few details about this backpack:

  • Water Resistant
  • Leather exterior 
  • Gold plated engraved logo
  • Fits a 13" laptop
  • Quilted back
  • Red interior 
  • Sturdy straps that are adjustable 
  • As mentioned within zip compartment at the back
  • Lastly guard edges and frame strucutred to keep the bags shape.
Click here for more information (weight and full pictures) : High Spirit bags 




I used code NTV20 from Nicole's Channel.

I hope I gave you enough insight on High Spirit bags London. Which one will you choose? 

Thoughts or opinions...  Express them down below.




Not Affiliated.

Xo



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig