Saturday 6 December 2014

Black Friday '



I went a little crazy on Black Friday spending a bit too much. Hello it's not a tradition over in the UK, can you blame me... I had to get my hands on some 'Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution' lipsticks. And 'Oh my goodness' I have fallen in love. I'm so impressed with the formula,  the lipsticks are so creamy and smooth and to think they're a matte form. On the packaging it describes how the lipsticks are 'enriched with Papaya and Orchid to hydrate and glowing pigments for full volume lips'. They retail at £23.00 each.

The Shades: 'Bond girl' and 'Glastonberry'

'Glastonberry'- A sheer blackcurrant/ deep purple colour











'Bond Girl'- A chic natural berry/ pink shade, quite close to my lip colour. 





So if you want to purchase these lovely lipsticks or even her make-up range you can get it from her website or Selfridges. Click the link...
This would be a lovely gift idea for Christmas or any other occasion.

Xxx
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig