Tuesday 16 December 2014

All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas...


'I don't want a lot for Christmas' *Mariah Carey voice*


I've decided to do another Christmas wishlist for this year. I'm not expecting too much this year. I just know spending Christmas with the family is all I care about, plus the delicious Christmas food. I'm so excited about that, as I'm still at uni for just a few more days.

So tell me what you want for Christmas this year... Here's a few gift ideas if you don't know what to purchase for friends, close ones and more.




Fleece robe
$46 - marksandspencer.com


ASOS ankle boots
asos.com


Marc Jacobs stainless steel jewelry
$230 - iceonline.com.au


Black headphone
amazon.com


Viktor Rolf perfume fragrance
$83 - chemistdirect.co.uk


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig