Thursday 26 July 2018

BH COSMETICS WEEKEND FESTIVAL PALETTE





Hey all,

Colourful and vibrant looks this Summer is a must and particularly during the festival seasons. So if your looking for some inspirational bright eyeshadow looks you are in for a treat. I have been holding on to the BH Cosmetics weekend festival palette for a few weeks now and could not wait to play with it on camera. I did mention that I was struggling to create some eye looks before because I did not know what to create on my eyes and the concealers I was using were not performing well with the shadows.

I would recommend purchasing the Colourpop concealers (retail for $6) because they dry a little quicker and allows the eyeshadow to blend out beautifully on the eyes. I created two different eye looks on each eye. A halo eye and half cut crease, so  I hope you all enjoy.

Just a few things I would mention about the palette:

  • Very pigmented- Mostly the shimmers the only one that needed building up was the shade wicked
  • Powdery shadows- I found that there was a lot of kickback with each shadow I used which was a bit of a downfall. However, I'm so used to it, it does not bother me. It's a £20/$16 palette
  • Some shadows (the mattes/ shimmers) may need building up on the eyes- the colourful shades can come across light when applying them on the eyes, then building them up becomes more intensified.
  • It has a decent size mirror- very handy for travelling.
  • Affordable (Links for palette are below)

Purchase here: BEAUTY BAY

Video



Check out my other post: Click here
xoxo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig