Wednesday 13 December 2017

No Mirror Challenge! #Fail


Hey guys,


Hope you all are well and not letting this cold weather affect any of your plans this month. Are you all looking for forward to Christmas this year? A couple of months ago I certainly was not ready for Christmas. But now, December has hit my festive spirit has arrived and I'm prepared for the Christmas holidays and hopefully you are too.

I know most of you are probably are on holiday now from school/College/University or have even taken time of work to spend time with your loved ones. So I decided to create a few fun video's for this month starting with the 'No Mirror' Challenge, by far this really made me feel so uncomfortable since I could not look at the mirror throughout most of the video.

Let me know what you guys are looking forward to this Christmas Holiday... Plus make sure to follow me on Twitter, Blogger and IG to keep updated on what other posts I will be putting up next. Hope you all enjoy.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/d0fBygBmhEE







Remember makeup is fun, creative and innovative too.

Find or follow me on:  Bloglovin/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest 

xoxo





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig