Sunday 20 November 2016

Fall time: Simple fall makeup look



I have created a simple fall makeup look for this Autumn/Winter. My aim was to make sure it was simple enough to wear out for an event or even around the Christmas period. So I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did.

Makeup products used (in order): My favourite primer The Body Shop Matte it Skin Primer

Eyes: Collection Concealer Dark 4 to use as a eye primer.

Next use the shade buttery from the Self-made palette Anastasia Beverly Hills, then for the transition colour I went for Hot chocolate. Blend really well into the crease so it does not look harsh on the eyes. Use a fluffy brush to create a halo effect on the lid.

Tips: If you do not have the same products use whatever eyeshadows you have with you.

For the rest of the eye I topped it off with the rose gold shade from Morphe 350s palette (on the left), then added the darker burnt orange shimmer to finish the eye look (on the right).


In the water line I used Mac's eyeliner in the shade photogravure (gift from friend) it's a deep brown shade. Liquid liner I used Kat Von D's trooper liner.

Lashes/glue: Superdrug's natural lashes 201 with eylure lashfix glue

 Foundation : Ex1 foundation F500 mixed with Autograph's compact foundation in Buff.

Concealer/highlight: Collection perfection Concealer Dark 4 and Becca shimmering prefector liquid champagne pop

Contour: my trustee sleek contour kit in Medium

Highlighter: Jeffree Star highlighter in peach goddess/ Becca skin perfector champagne pop

Lips: Coloured raine Mary (click here for previous post)





Brushes used: Morphe M439 Zoeva Fan Brush

For eyes: Elf small contour brush
Elf eyeshadow C brush
Real techniques duo fibre eye blending brush
EyeShadow duo brush from self made palette ABH (these brushes come with modern renaissance and make up by mario palette)
Luxie large shader brush (just bought this and it's amazing it helps pack on the shadow on to the lids)


 Stay tuned for the Kat Von D blogpost coming soon.

Find or follow me on:Bloglovin/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

Xoxo



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig