Thursday 9 July 2020

Trying out Kulture pops.

Hey guys,


From the the title of this you are probably thinking what is Kulture Pops?

Kulture Pops is a small innovative business who started selling the ice pops in 2018 through to 2019 at events. Then eventually decided to sell online. They are alcoholic ice lollies which would be great for Summer parties, carnival, bbq's and other events.


I actually came across it on someone's YouTube channel. I thought they look very appetising and I definitely want to try them out. What better way to try them out with a guest (my brother).So we hope you enjoy the video of us trying the Kulture pop's ice lollies and see our reactions.

Remember drink responsibly. For 18 and over. Only available for UK customers. Website below. 

I will hopefully do another video to promote international small businesses soon.









Click here: Kulture Pops


Not sponsored.

Xoxo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig