Friday 22 July 2016

Birthday wishes. Turning 23 .



Hip hip hooray! Yes, its my birthday and *cough cough* I'm 23 years old. I know I'm no longer young anymore, but I still have time to enjoy life. Counting down the days I'm realising it's time to make changes and grow up and learn more. We all go through hard challenges in life, and our ups and downs. I look at the positive outcomes of life and occasionally the negatives come along. But today is the day I appreciate the 23 years and more and express how grateful I am for being here.

For the past couple of months so many things have been happening in the world. Think about it, is there any thing we could do? The answer might be yes. But How?
I do fear about how much hatred and injustice there is in the world. I pray and pray everyday, my only hope is that eventually there will be a change.

I would like to give a big and warm thanks to everyone who reads my blog, comments, retweets, followers, likes my posts whether its twitter or IG. Also my family and friends. Without the support and encouragement I wouldn't be continuing with this. So yet again thank you guys.

Looking forward to future plans. Enjoy the rest of your day guys.

Xoxo

Follow me on:  Bloglovin/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig