Sunday 18 August 2013

Currently Obsessed with.. Music, Films and TV Programs

Since I've been off University for a few months now, I have had the time to catch up on the latest programs, films and music that I'm currently obsessed with. The past few months I've been listening to Lana Del Rey, Disclosure, Naughty Boy & Sam Smith and Justin Timberlake. But I'm loving Fantasia's new song 'Without Me' Ft Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliot and Sevyn Streeter 'We Won't Stop'. I haven't stopped pressing the replay button on all these artist, they are truly inspirational and spectacular.








TV Programmes I've been getting into are: American Horror Story, True Blood, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Hollyoaks, Real Housewives of Atlanta. 






And lastly, some films that I really want to go and see are Hangover 3, The Conjuring, Kick ass 2 and 2 Guns...





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig