Sunday 2 April 2017

Style out Session: Bantu Knot Out



Hey guys,

Over the next upcoming months I am going to be doing some video's and blog posts on my favourite style outs. If you know me very well, I absolutely love embracing my natural hair. I think it's been about a year since I haven't worn braids/ twist extensions and I'm loving my hair even more. This style out that you will see me doing is one of my favourites which is the Bantu knot out, you can even rock this style like Rihanna did or take it out like I will be doing (its totally up to you).



I will be making an account of my hair length, to what products I use, to what works and does not work on my hair. I have gotten a overwhelming amount of views on my previous hair posts especially the boucleme post, so I will be showing you guys how I style my hair and this may be helpful for my curly/coily/kinky females and males out there.  So I hope you guys enjoy my journey and video's.

If you have noticed I changed my blogger template and thanks to Pipdig I found the right one. I've been patiently waiting to change it for a while, I even went back on Etsy again to get some inspiration, but Pipdig was the best option for me. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.


Any suggestions? Comment below...


Xoxo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig